Terms and Conditions
By purchasing any product from the OneStepCheckout.com store, you agree to the following:
- We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
- You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes. You may not remove the serial key protection. Any attempt on the issues in this section will result in immediate termination of the licence agreement, and legal actions will be taken according to section 9.
- We reserve the right to publish a selected list of buyers of our Software.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
- If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, removal of serial key protection, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
- If you continue to use the Software after OneStepCheckout.com gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
Payment for products and services is made either with Credit card through G2S or by a bank/wire-transfer directly to our bank account. All payments are made in EURO. You will not receive your products or services until the payment has been received successfully. If you purchase using Paypal, the money is usually transferred immediately, meaning we can ship you your products sooner than by bank/wire-transfer.
Since OneStepCheckout.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable digital goods we do not issue refunds after purchase of software products. By making a purchase on our site, you are responsible for understanding these terms. If there is an error with the product that renders it useless we will of course consider offering a refund.
Multiple domains in one License
The OneStepCheckout license allows usage of OneStepCheckout on the number of domains purchased within this license. The domain names can be spread across multiple Magento installations, but these must all be within the same company or legal entity. This means that for example a Magento agencies cannot use one License across multiple clients - each client will need an individual license.
The company who is making this order cannot share the license by adding domains for other companies, partners, split-share revenue agreements, etc.
Support and Update Plan
OneStepCheckout Support and Update Plan is a subscription based service. This Plan provides you access to our Support team as well as Software Updates for the duration of the chosen plan. Your plan will be renewed at the end of the billing period. You can manage your subscription in the “My subscription” section of your OneStepCheckout account.